Thursday, February 10, 2011

I look like Bob Marley


The year was 2009, I think. I worked as a backstock boy and lived with a terrible woman in Silverlake. When we would meet girls I was embarrassed to admit that I'd been reduced to lowly backstock attendant at a fashion retailer in Beverly Hills so Tommy would fudge the truth for me and say that I "worked in allocation management for the Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy company" I was a sad man with a fancy coat.

This dude would post variations of this flier everywhere. Some of them said things like "I want a white woman to give me money" or "I like big white or Mexican woman at least 62 inches" I feel like one of the postings boasted that his father was the first Jamaican on American T.V. but I can't quite remember the particularities. I wish I had kept more of them. He/they did/do make me happy.